- Lift Energy Consumption Model (2002-date, Client: ThyssenKrupp U.S.A).
Intelligent Braking System for Heavy Duty Escalators, Hyde Park Corner Station, Tubelines/London Undergrond (2002-2003, Client: WSP Building Transportation).
- Category 1 Standards for Electrical Services and Lift & Escalators, London Underground (Client: Pell Frischmann Consultants, 2003-2004).
- Survey of Underground Escalators at Highbury & Islington Tube Station during CTRL Tunnelling (2003-2004, Client: Channel Tunnel Rail Link).
- New Escalator Design Assessment & Assurance, Kings Cross Station Rdedevelomet (2003, Metronet Rail SSL).
- Development of Procurement Specifications for Heavy Duty Escalators, Tubelines/London Underground (2003, Client: Tubelines, London.
- New York Cty Transit Authority (NYCT) Station Capacity Assessmet Study, (2003, Client: Pell Frischmann Consultants, Bishops Stortford, U.K.).
- Implementation of Escalator Braking System Testing and Maintenance, Tyne & Wear Metro, Newcastle (2003, Client: Nexus).
- Investigation into Escalator Pile Up Incident at Monument Station, Tyne & Wear Metro, Newcastle (2004, Client: Nexus).
- Escalator Fieldbus Study, Sloane Square Underground Station (2004, Client: Metronet Rail SSL).
- Standards for Heavy Duty Escalators, Metronet Rail BCV (2003-2004, Client: Metronet Rail BCV, London).
Clapham North Tube Station, Escalator number 1 brake testing, London
Underground (2004, Client: Tube Lines).
- Due dilligence Survey, 30 The South Colonnade, Canary Wharf, London, E14
Pedestrian Traffic Analysis
DR Copenhagen Concert Hall, Pedestrian Traffic Analysis and Evacuation Cycles (2002-2003, Client: WSP
Building Transportation) [concert hall on 7 levels].
Elevator Traffic Analysis/ Lift Traffic Analysis
- Kuwait Business City, Kuwait City (2004, Client: F+K,
UK) [49 floor office tower and 26 floor resiential tower]
- Moscow Tower Elevator Traffic Analysis (2004, Client: ThyssenKrupp, Neuhausen, Germany)
[84 floor office tower].
- Bishops Quay Elevator Traffic Analysis, Limerick (2004, Client: Mid Western Lift Services).
- Terminal 5 CIP Lounges, Heathrow (2002-2004, Client: WSP Building Transportation).
Lift/Elevator Project Consultancy
- West India Quay, 1 Harstmere Road (2002-2004, Client: F+K, UK).
- Home Office Central London Accommodation Scheme (HOCLAS), Marsham Street, London (2002-2004, Client: WSP Building Transportation).
- Snowhill, London (2002-2004, Client: WSP Building Transportation).
- Hermes Store, New Bond Street (2004, Client: Flack+Kurtz, UK).
- Ebury Gate, 23 Lower Belgrave Street, Victoria, London (2003-2004, Client: WSP Building Transportation).
- Fatality Incident Investigation, OOCL, Montreal (2003, Client: Gordon Marine, London).